The letter s

 Two more images from my Wyoming trip.  I processed this today this afternoon because tonight is the deadline to submit images for our Photography Clubs quarterly challenge.  The thyme for this quarter is the letter s.  The subject of th image needs to start with the letter s.  So I'm submitting a "swan" and a " "sunset."  

The swan is a trumpeter swan found at the swan refuge in Jackson WY.  The sunset image was made the same place and time as yesterday's post, the overlook by our lodge.  For further info the swan image was made on my OM1 camera fitted with the 150-400 f4.5 zoom. 1/1600sec f/8.0, ISO 125. 

The sunset was made on my Leica SL3 with the SL-24-70 zoom attached.  The camera was on a tripod and the aperture of f8.0 was locked down as was the ISO of 200.  This is a  HDR merge of 2 stop variation across 3 images of different shutter speeds. The merging was done in Adobe Lightroom and then adjusted in Lightroom.  





Comments

Popular Posts