Mural

 We were at our favorite mall recently, La Encantada.  It is on the north side of Tucson right at the start of the foothills to the Catalonia Mountains.  They have an Apple Store for me and a Jay Jill for Gloria.  

On this trip I noticed this mural.  I thought to was new but I see now that it is signed 2019 and it does show some minor signs of having been there for a while.  I have never been called Mr. Observant.   

But any how I really liked the art.  

This could be my last post for awhile.  Things have been very stressful of late, what with the boring weather now that the monsoon's are done and all of that, it's just too much.  I need a retreat.  So tomorrow I fly to Jackson Wyoming to join 8 other photographers to participate in the 2024 Wind River Photographer's Retreat.  Led my Sandy Zelasko and Bill Sincavage.  Should be a great time and to say I am excited to be going would be an understatement.  

If there is a little downtime and internet, I may post a few pics while there, at least cell phone pics.  

Stay tuned.





Comments

Popular Posts