We are back

We are back in Orange Beach AL after a whirlwind trip to Cheboygan.  It was amazing to us how we got  so many appointments and activities accomplished on such short notice. All of the dental and medical test all went well and we are back in the sunshine with a new tow vehicle. It's a little sad parting with our previous truck.  Our 2012 Chevy Duramax diesel was a great vehicle. 135,000 miles  of super reliability.  Because our new truck is the same color, at a quick glance you wouldn't notice we have a different truck.

Thought I would post a picture I made just before we left for Cheboygan.  I was putting the cover on our bikes when I spotted this spider on the cover.  I did a little research and I think it's a "Wulfhla Albens aka Ghost Spider "  Looking this up was way more information about spiders than I need or want to know.  Enlarge if you dare !



Comments

Popular Posts