Ever so often I go back into my library of images and go through them. I do this for a couple of reasons.  I review them with a fresh set of eyes. I also re-process a lot of them because the software I use has been up dated and new capabilities are added.

My most recent look back had me looking at images from our first RV trip to the southwest. If you look at the images and think Gloria and I look younger.... that's because the trip was in 2103.  Our first destination was Palo Duro Canyon in Texas.  The canyon is about 25 miles south of Amarillo Texas.  The terain in this part of the Texas Panhandle is pretty flat and just after the you register at the check-in building the road goes downhill some 800 feet to the canyon floor.

There are over 16 mikes of paved road in the park and even more mikes of hiking horseback riding and mountain biking trails to explore.  The scenery is very unique and photographic.  It was a great spot to start our southwest adventure.

The link below is for a quick little slide show of my favorite images from Palo Duro Canyon.  It's just over 2 mins long.

The music is Blue Creek Trail, from The You Tube Music Library, no credits were given for the performer.

Clik here for Slideshow.

Comments

Popular Posts