This weeks picture

I posted some stills from our mid-day bear visit the other day.  I have processed some more of the pictures and really liked this one.  In fact I ordered an 11 x 14 inch print of it.

There has been no sign of the bear since the 2 visits on the 24th.  I check my trail camera pictures and the only other visit that was recorded was on May 25 th.  Maybe it was on it's way back to where ever home is???
Had another interesting critter visit during this mornings coffee.  ( about 6:30 am )  Stay tuned for that video.

By the way there have been some stunning sunrises the past few days.  In late June it would take a 4 - 4:30 am alarm to get set up for sunrise pics.  With that early of a wake up call and bugs...  no way!
We do get to see the tail end of them when we do get up.  Right from the lake side windows with a cup of coffee in our jamies........

Edit..
I posted the wrong picture.  The second picture is the one I had printed.  Sorry about that.





Comments

Popular Posts