NewDirection

I am,  for the most part, finished with editing and showing my South America trip images.  I do still want to finish a movie of the trip.
But for now, during this stay at home lockdown period I have been assessing where I am at with my photography and I decided I want to explore a somewhat  different direction for my images.  I still want to capture nature, wildlife, flowers, insects and landscapes, but I want to present them differently. For example I don't want to show images of a bird that would be a great image for a bird ID book. I want to make an image of that bird that I would like to print and frame.

With that said...here is exhibit I. A Vermillion flycatcher.  Image was captured about a week ago in the Buenos Aries National Wildlife Refuge in Arizona.


Comments

Popular Posts