From the Archives

From the Archives.
I have been revisiting pictures on my Library that I took years ago.  I am currently working on 2013 images.  My intent is to cull images I will never do anything with and reprocess the keepers.  I do this because my standards have changed, the editing software has improved, but mostly because I don't need to have dozens of images of the same subject.

Thought I would share a few of them here.

In March of 2013 we went to the American Southwest to visit several National Parks. Our last stop was in Moab.  On our route home took us on Interstate 70 through Vail Pass.  The date was May 3rd, the day before they had a snow storm.  The following pictures were made in the rest are oat Vail Pass.  I could not find the rest rooms in all of the snow.







Comments

Popular Posts