Glacier update

On Monday we drove The Going to the Sun Highway. all I can say is WOW. I drove east to west, then Gloria drove it west to east. We stopped at Logans pass, which is the highest point on the road at 6646 ft. There we hiked up higher to hidden lake overlook. got lots of nice pictures but between the poor Internet and the campground blocking photo sharing sites, it might be awhile before you see them.

Today, Tuesday, we drove to the 2 Medicine area and did a long hike and a boat ride. Another spectacular area of the park.
Tomorrow we move to a campground inside the park. So no Internet at all.
After three nights there we are heading into Canada. We should get Internet there if we get the right campground.

I will link to a photo album once we get some bandwidth to work with. I am typing this on my iPhone so I had better quite before I injur myself.

Comments

Popular Posts