Our community has as an activities committee that set ups...well activities for us.  Recently they tried something new.  A bus trip to Scottsdale AZ to see the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction.  The auction is a 8 day event in January and hundreds of collector cars are auctioned off, some for serious money.  We saw several cars go for 6 figures and late in the afternoon at least 3 went for more than a million.  

I guess I am not the only one in Quail Creek that likes cars.  The bus sold out quickly and they added a second bus.  So 90 of us made the 2 hour plus ride for the event.   It was a full non stop day and of course I shot lots of stills and video until my phone battery was down to 10%. So here is a quick movie I put together from out trip. It's in 4k and under 9 mins long. 

The link to the movie is below.


Click here for the movie





Comments

Popular Posts