Another short film.



I was thinking I would start editing the clips from our southwest trip.  But while doing some house cleaning on my computer I came across some clips we shot early this summer.  I figured I would knock out this little movie first.  Three days later here it is.

Most years when Emily gets out of school in early June she comes North for a visit and typically her cousin Kirsten (aka ( "Special K " ) joins her. 
This year we took the girls snorkeling on Lake Huron.  We chartered a trip with the dive shop in Cheboygan and away we went.

It was very windy that day so we had to go to location B for our shipwreck dives.  While the wrecks were less "intact" meaning there was less of the ships left to explore, we were better protected from the high winds.

The water was still VERY COLD! Even with wetsuits on.  I was reminded of the polar plunge I had done with Meri.

But it was a great time.  Gloria and I had a fabulous time with the girls.  I just hope that the experience comes across in the movie.  It's about 12 1/2 minutes long.  I have never laughed as much while editing as I did doing this movie.

                                                                click here for the movie

Comments

Popular Posts