New Years Resolution

For my new years resolution:  I will post pictures at least once per week in 2014, even during the dead of winter.

The shots below were all taken through our kitchen window, with my new Olympus E-M1 camera.
All of the bird shots were handheld using an Olympus 75-300 mm zoom lens.  The flowers were shot indoors with an Olympus 22-40mm zoom.

I am in the process of selling off all my big boy camera gear.  That would be my Canon 5D MK II and all of the lenses I have for it.  All of this gear when put into my pack, ready for a hike in a National Park would weigh up to 30 lbs.  The new system is much smaller and lighter.  I haven't put it all into the backpack and weighed it yet, but I expect it to be 10 lbs or less.

So we have 2 blue-jays, a goldfinch and a male cardinal and the fresh cut flowers.






Comments

Popular Posts